The scoop on 'Yankee Gardener (Yankee Harvest, LLC)'

Yankee Gardener (Yankee Harvest, LLC)

Hamden, Connecticut 06517-6705 (United States)

Phone: (203) 776-2091
Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative halle11201
New York, NY
December 13, 2011
I placed an order 19 days ago and i haven't received it yet and have emailed them 3 times about my order with no responses whatsoever. All I ordered was bloody incense! I paid for priority mail which for what I ordered was abnormally high. Their customer service is nonexistent. I wish I had read this thread before placing my order. Don't use them!
Negative kgmom
Aspen Hill, MD
November 21, 2011
Wish I had read the other reviews before I ordered!! My order came, with one thing missing. Looks like all I can get for the item they are out of stock on, is a credit!?! So I have to pay outrageous shipping fees again to get my $ back. That stinks.
Negative dlwarner
Los Angeles, CA
January 12, 2011
I order from QVC, HSN, Amazon, Starbucks, Neiman Marcus and on and on. This has been one of the worst experiences of on-line ordering. First, they did not fill my order completely and because it was over the holidays I had to wait TWO WEEKS before I could contact anyone. Oh by the way you can only contact this 'company' by e-mail as they dropped their phone service for the company? What? When someone finally contacted me they were rude, rude, rude. They gave me sarcasim and a flimsy explanation, They also overcharged me for shipping (even though the rates were listed on their website) saying they shipped it priority mail because if the items were lost they would be responsible for replacing the order? That's the price of doing business. You don't decide to mail it a different rate (charging the customer more) without contacting the customer first. When I emailed them saying that. I was told that I should have appreciated that they contacted me at all during the 'winter storm' and I should have appreciated their apology for the missing item in the order..appreciate their apology???? That's what you do for a customer. I will never order from this company again, ever!!
Negative disgruntled2
White Lake, MI
November 25, 2009
I had to follow-up on an over-due order. Only then did they inform me of their supply problem. Shorthly thereafter, they charged my account without shipping anything. Five weeks later I'm still trying to obtain a refund. No reponse to this request online, no way to contact them by phone. Their notion of customer service is pitiful!
Negative ragdollenergy
Casa Grande, AZ
November 13, 2009
I seem to be luckier than most. I received 3 out of 4 items I ordered rather quickly. But I doubt I'll ever see the last item. Customer Service is non existent. No phone # and no one responds to email. I won't order from them again.
Negative CreeksideFarm
Dallas, OR (Zone 8a)
August 10, 2008
On July 14, 2008 I ordered some items from Yankee Harvest, nearly a month has gone buy now. The items have not been sent to me, I tried calling, only a phone message and if there is a message machine, it was not apparent. I have E-mailed 3 or 4 times to two different email address's. No response at all. I recently checked the other pages that they link to and see the message about on vacation until July 7th. It is now August 10th, well past when they said they would be back from vacation. This has been a very disappointing experience for me.
Negative jon_53
Riverdale, MD
July 7, 2008
Ordered June 16... credit card charged June 26... Still no seeds on July 7. Their Voice mail says they have been on vacation and will be back today, but they still do not answer the phone.
Negative rmhoneebee
Levittown, PA
May 16, 2005
Be extremely careful when ordering as their customer service is severely lacking. The two people I spoke to were very rude and non accomodating. I will personally go to a retail store or another site to purchase my merchandise. It is worth the aggravation saved. Sometimes saving money is not the best route to go!