The scoop on 'Sweet Pea Gardens & Greenhouses'

Sweet Pea Gardens & Greenhouses

614 Surry Road
Surry, Maine 04684 (United States)

Positive SweetPea711
Brooklyn, NY
September 1, 2015
20 years of exceptional service!
I feel for small hardworking business owners...having been one for 20 years. When I see people like Lyndsay F. doing the kinds of nasty bad mouthing on every public platform available over an issue that she clearly doesn't want to explain honestly, I am reminded as to why I am happy to not be in retail anymore.

Sweet Pea didn't actually conduct business with her because although she emailed to order 12 stems of roses and later added a few bouts...she never came to even pay or pick them up!!

This person appears to be someone taking out her anger on a small hardworking florist and this is very damaging to any business. Sweet Pea did 30 to 40 weddings per summer with great to have this be such a huge weird negative thing with this person...I think she may have other emotional issues...BUT going back to my point...Had she even bothered to come and pick up her order she may have been very pleased as we did at our own expense pay for her flowers twice as well as make up bouts.

I hope Lyndsay finds her happy place one day in life :)
Negative linzcarmen
Nyack, NY
February 10, 2015
Had a bad experience with this small charming business. I simply ordered a dozen garden roses for my wedding and sent a picture of the exact color and style. The day before my wedding I was notified they are the wrong color. I asked if they could find ANYTHING remotely close to replace. They found something in Cali but I would have to pay for the overnight shipping. Being a bride on a budget this was impossible. I was left hanging and scrambling at the last minute for flowers. Such a stressful time. I just hope to help other brides with my experience.
Positive sweetgumpods
Des Moines, IA (Zone 5a)
March 15, 2004
Susan Keating at this company has been most helpful. If you are a sweet pea grower, this company has been great. She accepts mail orders for sweet pea seeds. Unfortunately, she doesn't ship sweet pea plants to Iowa.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]