The scoop on 'Sweet Pea Gardens & Greenhouses'

Sweet Pea Gardens & Greenhouses

614 Surry Road
Surry, Maine 04684 (United States)

Comments:

Negative linzcarmen
Nyack, NY
February 10, 2015
Had a bad experience with this small charming business. I simply ordered a dozen garden roses for my wedding and sent a picture of the exact color and style. The day before my wedding I was notified they are the wrong color. I asked if they could find ANYTHING remotely close to replace. They found something in Cali but I would have to pay for the overnight shipping. Being a bride on a budget this was impossible. I was left hanging and scrambling at the last minute for flowers. Such a stressful time. I just hope to help other brides with my experience.
Positive sweetgumpods
Des Moines, IA (Zone 5a)
March 15, 2004
Susan Keating at this company has been most helpful. If you are a sweet pea grower, this company has been great. She accepts mail orders for sweet pea seeds. Unfortunately, she doesn't ship sweet pea plants to Iowa.