The scoop on 'Sunshine Farms'

Sunshine Farms

2225 Saucier Rd
Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4B8 (Canada)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on February 17, 2003:
Sunshine Farm specializes in rare and heirloom varieties of seed. We are Certified Organic through the North Okanagan Organic Association. As such we do not knowing sell any seeds, plants or products which have been genetically modified.

Comments:

Positive FailedSlacker
Regina
Canada
May 21, 2010
I recently ordered some tomatoes and a few other items I couldn't find anywhere else. The order came within a week though it was missing a few packets of tomatoes (I had ordered 4 packs and only one arrived).

I called them and the lady from sunshine was very apologetic and said they'd get the rest of my seed packs to me in the mail that day. They must have because I got the rest of my seeds today along with a handwritten apology note and a complementary packet of flowers which really helped brighten my day.

The seeds themselves have germinated quicker than I expected and I am very happy with the overall experience. They'll be one of my first seed stops next spring.
Positive Agrinerd
Franklin, NC (Zone 6b)
December 26, 2007
I just received my seeds from Sunshine Farms and I have to say that the whole experience was very positive. Even when things didn't go completely right, they made it right.

I had trouble singning up on their web site, and when I emailed them with the problem, I received an apology and a work-around. They also replied to my questions about one of the varieties I ordered. Seed quantities are generous as well. This is a small company that deserves a big complement!