The scoop on 'Pottertons Nursery (formerly Potterton & Martin)'

Pottertons Nursery (formerly Potterton & Martin)

Moortown Road, Nettleton

Positive Laurie1
Burwash Weald
United Kingdom (Zone 9b)
October 24, 2007
I placed my first order with Potterton's this year, and found them to be well organised, communicative, and prompt. Put that together with an interesting catalogue, very good pricing, and well grown plants and I'd give them top marks.

And finally - and I think this is the real clincher when we are talking about mail order - their packing was exceptional.

I like them. Hope others will go to them too.

Many thanks.
Positive Baa
October 20, 2004
I've been dithering about ordering from Pottertons for far too many years and this year I took the plunge after being urged to do so by my best friend. I'm very glad I did!

I made an email enquiry as to the approximate date of posting and promptly received an answer, the package arrived as promised within the approximate time (something which is increasingly unusual these days!). Considering the difficulty in obtaining some of the species, they are very keenly priced, good sized bulbs and well packaged with a very reasonable price for P&P.

Well done Pottertons for not only giving good service at an affordable price but for suppling great bulbs too, I'm really looking forward to seeing them grow!