The scoop on 'Alternative Pond and Gardens Mart, Inc.'

Alternative Pond and Gardens Mart, Inc.

9933 South Broadway
St. Louis, Missouri 63125 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Visit Alternative Pond and Gardens Mart, Inc. at:

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Company Comment, posted on December 9, 2002:
pondmarket.com, the online location of the Alternative Pond and Gardens Mart, Inc., provides a myriad of water gardening information including free e-books, an informative newsletter, and the "Pond Information Pages" covering many water gardening subjects.

A complete online catalog of water gardening products is also provided.

Comments:

Positive tammyd
Hillsboro, MO (Zone 9a)
January 25, 2007
I have both visited the retail store and ordered products online with the Alternative Pond and Gardens Mart. They are always friendly and informative. I can count on them to answer all my ponding questions and guide me in the right direction for my ponds' needs. I have referred all my friends with a pond or who are thinking of building a pond to them. It's great to have an expert just a phone call away when I need help with my pond.
Positive kieto
Saint Louis, MO
July 28, 2006
I have known this company and have dealt with the people there for over 6 years. They are #1 with me. Customer Service is the best and if you have any questions, they help you until you are satisfied. The web site is full of information and have heard they are making it even better. How can you beat that? Thanks Pondmarket for all you have done. Kieto's Pond
Positive bloomsnbirds
August 4, 2004
They have great technical experts. Had lots of help deciding on filtration system for our koi pond. They are always helpful.
Positive gardenfanatic
September 18, 2003
My whole pond was build and is being maintained with products from their website (www.pondmarket.com). Great customer service, helpful website, dependable products! I love dealing with them!
Positive brat_blam
June 29, 2003
This website is so fabulous. I have told all of my friends about it and now they are all loyal to the pond market name. The website is informative and every time I have to call the store they are always very knowledgeable and really very helpful. I reccomend this website to anyone who will read this.
Positive gab54
December 8, 2002
I have never ordered anything but this is the most informative webpage on ponds that I have seen.
Positive mogreenthumb
October 10, 2002
I have ordered several times from this company. Fast delivery, great customer service and a big selection of garden pond and water garden products make me go back.
Their website at http://www.pondmarket.com also offers lots of information for everything from building a garden pond to maintaining it without the hard-sell!
Positive countryhome
Oakville, MO
August 17, 2002
Extremely helpful website, lots of information! Good product selection and good customer service.