The scoop on 'Odom's Orchids, Inc.'

Odom's Orchids, Inc.

1611 South Jenkins Road
Fort Pierce, Florida 34947 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $5

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive obeltane
Flourtown, PA
December 16, 2013
This is a great company. The selection is large, the prices are reasonable, delivery is quick and their protective packaging is excellent. They are worlds apart from retail store orchids. I can't say enough positive things about them, based on the plants that I ordered and received this year and the previous order last year (which have budded and bloomed again this year).
Positive squash4dave
Golden Lakes, FL
August 31, 2013
I ordered two orchids form Odom's. The plants came quickly and appear healthy. They are much larger than I expected and will be ready for repotting after the blooms are gone. The first one has almost finished opening it's first of two flowers. Although it is not fully opened, I can tell that it will be spectacular. A large pink yellow and purple flower, called Florida Sunset, cattleya hybrid. Very reasonably priced, especially when compared to the orchids that are sold at your local DIY superstores. And they have a huge selection of plants to choose from.
Positive scfl47
Sebastian, FL
March 26, 2011
i went to Odom after purchasing one of their orchids. The people
there were very nice and repotted my orchid for me. When i walked
into their first greenhouse it was amazing thousands of beautiful
orchids many in bloom. I will definately go back. Odom orchids is amazing if you are ever in the area make sure you go visit them.
Positive Lorli2
Cooperstown, NY
December 24, 2010
I placed my first order with Odom's this fall and couldn't be happier. The plants all arrived beautifully packed and undamaged from the cold weather. The plants are big and healthy and some have huge flower spikes. The free orchid (their choice) was loaded with flower spikes and turns out it is one of the most beautiful of all! I am looking forward to ordering again!
Positive sniderj2
Morristown, TN
May 30, 2009
Ordered 3 cattleyas, all were MUCH larger than expected and very well-grown, healthy plants. These are the largest, nicest plants I have ever purchased for the price. One plant arrived with 6 sheaths, ready to bloom this fall! This is my second order from Odom's and I have been well pleased on both occasions.
Positive chipsterdoodle
Citrus Heights, CA
June 25, 2005
Excellent company to do business with!! Outstanding customer service. Company went above and beyond for my order, I accidentally gave them the wrong shipping address and the order had already gone out, the company was able to get a hold of the shipping company and it arrived at my front door right on schedule. The Orchid I ordered was a beautiful healthy plant and the company even adjusted the price downward to compensate me because it was slightly smaller than the one on the web site. I will absolutely order from them again!
Positive 2mitchells
Apopka, FL (Zone 9b)
April 3, 2005
Have only ordered from them one time, but orchid was as large or larger than I expected and the quality was outstanding. Price was good considering the plant I recieved. Will absolutely order from them again.
On March 29th, 2008, 2mitchells added the following:

My wife and I have made three trips to Odom's in the last five weeks time. John, Louise and Rob have been nothing but kind, helpful and patient with us as we looked for (and found!!!) a cross that we had been looking for for the last fifteen years. Of course, we also just had to get some of the orchids that were on our "Odom's Wish List" too.

These people KNOW how to run a business. We will definately order (or visit!!!) them again.
Positive mothorchids
Webster, NY
December 7, 2004
I have ordered orchids several times from Odom's. Plants are very healthy and well packaged. Customer service is excellent. In fact, I ordered plants in March of last year and received a call the next day from Odom's to tell me that it was to cold in the northeast for them to ship my order and to give me an estimate shipping date. I was impressed to say the least.
Positive gbateman1
February 27, 2003
I ordered two orchids for my mother and they both arrived a day before they were scheduled to and both were in excellent shape and have since bloomed prolifically. Not only that one of the plants I wanted was out of stock so they bought a larger one from a competitor to complete the order. That shows customer care.
Positive cowgardener
Southport, ME
February 11, 2003
We have used this company at least six times for gift orders & have had good feedback about the results. They have a gorgeous color catalog, courteous customer service & send a hard copy of phone gift orders via USPS.