The scoop on 'Archie's Island Furniture (Outdoor Modern, Inc.)'

Archie's Island Furniture (Outdoor Modern, Inc.)

48 Everett Avenue
Winchester, Massachusetts 01890 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-486-1183

Comments:

Positive aasalas
Lewes, DE (Zone 7b)
January 20, 2007
Archie's Island offers outdoor furniture in colors, and with some other design twists, that I haven't found elsewhere. I first ordered 2 of the Round Back Chairs about 4 years ago. They've been outdoors ever since, and have held up extremely well. (The web site says they use the "highest quality marine/industrial enamel paint for maximum durability in harsh, outdoor environments"; all I can say is that the finish is still in great shape.) I am inspired to write this because this past summer I ordered 2 of the Butterfly Chairs. When I ran into a problem with one of them, Archie was quick to promise a replacement, and he has followed through on his promise. Beautiful, well-made furniture, and good customer service, too.