The scoop on 'Berkeley Rustic Birdhouses'

Berkeley Rustic Birdhouses

3110 Ellis Street
Berkeley, California 94703 (United States)

Phone: 510-540-7109

Comments:

Positive gardenarchitect
July 15, 2004
I love the birdhouses. They are not only garden art but fully functional for the birds. I put up three of the artist's birdhouses last year in the yard as instructed on his website and our family have seen nuthatches, chickadees,and house finches move in. I have just also learned that the birdhouses willl be featured in the Home Garden TV show and Bay Area Backroads, a local San Francisco show, in the fall. The website is also hilarious and a riot. It even contains a mortgage calculator for your birdhouse. I checked out over 100 websites for birdhouses and berkeley rustic is by far the best in terms of selection, clever designs, and functionality. My neighbors also love them and have since ordered from the artist in berkeley.
Positive McCormickHome
Van Nuys, CA
September 15, 2003
I received my birdhouse: it met my expectations. It is in fact quite "rustic" but it was true to the picture on the website. Order was processed timely and Michael was prompt with email updates.