The scoop on 'J & K Orchids'

J & K Orchids

3360 Orchid Lane
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956 (United States)

Comments:

Positive carlstraub
Malibu, CA
March 11, 2008
I bought, on Ebay, one large orchid from this Co. It arrived on time and in good condition. The 3 spikes with buds all are doing well.
My experience was good.
Carl Straub
Negative unclelar
Schererville, IN
December 7, 2007
J+k orchids sold gift certificates on their ebay site. I have bought several hundred dollars worth and had good experience until the last 3 months. I had $150 worth and won several plants in Sept. and tried to use them. I sent at least 10 emails and called their phone line and didn"t receive any replies. After contacting ebay they finally shipped the plants. Again in Nov. I purchased another plant and wanted to use more of the certificate. Same story no plant, no answer to my emails. I went to ebay again and I haven't heard from J K orchids and no plant.Buyer beware.
Negative blueorchis
Grand Ledge, MI
November 16, 2007
J&K Orchids has stolen 3 of my photographs from a commercial orchid growers site and used them to sell his own orchids from his eBay store. This is unethical and illegal. He refuses to respond to my emails. Buyer beware!
Negative CricketCreek
Pittsburgh, PA (Zone 5b)
July 3, 2007
Sent orchid infested with scale - should have easily seen this PRIOR to shipping the orchid. Does not return multiple emails. Does not warrant products. Buyers beware!
Positive paph1977
Gwinn, MI
October 8, 2004
Good, healthy plants! I was so pleased with the orchid I purchased from the website that I drove 200 miles just to see the greenhouse (and buy more orchids!) Great company!
Neutral isuhort
October 5, 2003
Their website content was outdated, so when I ordered a Phal. from them, I was not told it was out of stock until after my ordered had been placed and they had my money. (I am still waiting for my money back.)

They must have just redesigned their website, because now their shopping cart only works for PCs running Windows, when before I could order online from my Macintosh.

I will attempt one more order from them before I give up on them...
Positive groovin
Windom, MN (Zone 4b)
February 26, 2003
Found this site by accident, and it's a very nice site, great looking plants and helpful information. Nice touch is a link to OGRES (Orchid Growers Rating-Evaluation System) so you can see how they rate. They rate quite well. Sent an email enquiry that was promptly responded to with helpful information. Called in an order (though you can order online, I wanted a different ship-to address). I received courteous and helpful assistance. Great plants, exactly as described.