The scoop on 'Karriker Daylily Gardens'

Karriker Daylily Gardens

7897 Karriker Rd
Kannapolis, North Carolina 28081-8517 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive ewe5248
Statesville, NC
December 19, 2006
I was amazed by the size of the plants for the prices. Most companies would have split those plants into 8ths to make more money. You get the whole huge clump from Karrikers!
Friendly service and very knowlegable. I'm ready to go spend some serious shopping time this spring!
Positive NurseEllen
March 31, 2002
This is a family owned business and they really take pride in their plants. We rode out to visit on the advice of a friend and left with several large healthy daylilies, irises, and some little blue hostas. The prices are very reasonable given the size/quality of plants. The catalog is simple and lists the name, color, height, type, if fragrant, and price. If I want to see a picture, I look it up on someone else's website. I use the catalog like a planning/shopping list but I like to ride out there, so I have never placed an order for shipment so can't speak to packaging/shipping service.