The scoop on 'Herb Cottage'

Herb Cottage

442 County Road 233
Hallettsville, Texas 77964-4808 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive sweetjosephine
(Zone 5a)
May 6, 2011
Great service and great plants. Plus there was a nice personal note on how to plant, etc. I will use this little gardening jewel in the future.
Positive glassribbon
Platte City, MO
May 2, 2005
I got some great plants from this company-they were packaged with an incredible amount of care, and the plants were in good shape. One looked a little droopy, but it's been in transit so it might be fine once it's in the ground. I ordered 9 tomatoes and a pepper, and the plants are very full and vigorous.

At every point in this transaction, the company's communication was exceptional. Cindy and I exchanged several emails, and she was always pleasant and helpful.

They did have to make some substitutions, but this isn't a problem-that happens. They were all very similar varieties (Creole for Sioux, Flamme for Isis Candy) and the plants are healthy and suited to my zone. They're extremely reasonable for heirloom varieties-most places charge about $3-$5 for heirloom tomatoes, but this company only charges $1.75, and they're great plants. They've also got a good selection on their website. I'd definately recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Cindy!
Neutral Brugie
Chariton, IA (Zone 5b)
April 24, 2005
I placed my first order with this company this year and was fairly happy with the results. They were up front with me and said that one of the kinds of seeds that I ordered would not be available this year. When my order arrived, one of the plants was very small, but a note was included that said they would be crediting my Credit Card because of the size of it. Of course, I would have preferred to have the plants all be perfect, but I do understand. It would have been better to know this sooner, so I could have been looking for a replacement plant. Even tho there were minor problems, I will order from this business again.