The scoop on 'Bamboo Headquarters (Botanical Partners)'

Bamboo Headquarters (Botanical Partners)

2498 Majella Road
Vista, California 92084 (United States)

Fax: 760) 631-1909

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Msalceanu
Vista, CA
July 21, 2012
I love this place, the people, the plants... they DO know what they're doing. Amazing! Prices are exceptional too!
Positive jamesleaser
Houston, TX
January 27, 2011
Great place to find species that will work for your area.
I love their Bamboo Finder on the website.They have a good selection.I am not an expert so I can't really say how good their selection is but it sure impressed me.

James
Positive ocimum_nate
American Fork, UT (Zone 5a)
January 31, 2009
went to the nursery for a tour. Beautiful place wish my I could have spent a whole day there. Service was great.
Positive goomba271
Los Osos, CA
April 21, 2007
I tried buying one container of a bamboo species I liked. Ordering online was a piece of cake, bamboo arrived in good condition and is doing fine. I received a prompt email notification with tracking number on package. Great service even for a hobbyist with a small order. Will buy again from this outfit. Thanks!
Positive jwohrman
Orange, CA
July 30, 2006
Plant selection at BHQ is impressive and Ralph is an extremely experienced nurseryman, generous with his expertise. Ralph personally selected over thirty varieties of bamboo for our new botanical garden and every item arrived in excellent condition. We're calling BHQ again as soon as the planting beds are ready.
Positive Janna
Mahwah, NJ (Zone 6a)
April 30, 2005
Bamboo arrived in great condition, the prices are so reasonable! I paid $15 for a gallon container, and EXACT same species is $125 per gallon at Wayside! Very pleased, will order again and will recommend to friends.
Positive JohnsonI
Roswell, GA
May 10, 2004
I purchased eleven Bumbusa multiplex plants from this company recently. I am very pleased with the size and condition of the plants that arrived. I had some concerns about shipping from California to Georgia, but the company took great care in packaging and timing the shipment so that stress on the plants was as minimal as possible. There was an initial mix-up with the order, but the company took care of it in a manner that was transparent to me. Pricing on the plants was very competitive. I dealt with Ed, who was very courteous and helpful. I will definitely do business with these folks again.
Positive arkiedee
Mabelvale, AR (Zone 7b)
March 3, 2003
Exceptional service. . . I ordered bamboos, although they also have 20 varieties of palms, and exotics as well. You look at the on-line catalog, and then call to place your order. Cindy helped me, and gave me growing tips, as well as figuring out the best way to ship to me.

The plants arrived in 10 days, and were in excellent condition. I will definitely use them again.
On August 12th, 2003, arkiedee added the following:

Update: All the bamboos I ordered are growing very well. It's hard to find bamboos and grasses in my local nurseries beyond the typical fountain grasses, and this company has such a huge variety to choose from, with excellent cultural information.