The scoop on 'Fern Factory'

Fern Factory

1201 N. Andrea Lane
Anaheim, California 92807 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jimhardy
Fairfield, IA
September 20, 2010
Jim is the hardest working guy in the business and offers ferns I wouldn't know where else to look for!

Excellent packaging too!

Thanks Fern Factory!
Positive SDCA
San Diego, CA
February 22, 2010
Posted on June 20, 2007, updated February 22, 2010
I ordered a couple of 1 gallon ferns from FF last week. The plants arrived yesterday and I was very impressed with the packing technique. Oh yeah, the ferns looked great too. I'm not a huge fern guy but if I have more needs I'll be sure to come back to this place.
On February 22nd, 2010, SDCA added the following:

I've just received the my 2nd order with Fern Factory. 2 and a half years later and the packaging is still top notch. It is in fact, the exact same technique as the first time and it couldn't be much more secure. All this packaging is of course to protect the great quality plants that they sell. I'll be back again someday.
Positive fat_ivan
Kansas City, MO
September 9, 2008
I ordered a couple of plants from the Fern Factory and when they arrived they were big and healthy and very expertly packed. Very highly recommended nursery!
Positive doss
Stanford, CA (Zone 9b)
May 10, 2007
I ordered 5 tree ferns and they all came undamaged, well packed and in a timely manner. Communication with the company by email was good. They also carry things that are very hard to find.
Positive Speezio
Chandler, IN
April 25, 2006
I ordered young tree ferns from this company a few years ago. My order was slightly altered to make shipping practical, and the amount charged was altered accordingly (perfectly understandable). I was worried about the temperature since the ferns were shipped from CA to IN during the winter. All ferns arrived in perfect condition. I even received a call from the owner who wanted to make sure the plants were in good shape. He also gave tips for keeping the ferns healthy. I would definitely order from this company again.
Positive goldenpheasant
September 6, 2003
Tree ferns arrived in excellent shape and had extensive protection. Staghorn ferns same high quality. Would buy from them again.