The scoop on 'Kelly's Plant World'

Kelly's Plant World

10266 E. Princeton
Sanger, California 93657 (United States)

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark As of January 2009, the website is no longer working. If anyone has a status update on Kelly's Plant World, please contact the Garden Watchdog editors.

Comments:

Positive dmj1218
west Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
March 1, 2007
I recently ordered some bulbs from Herb. I couldn't be more pleased! Top quality and size--Any bulbs in the future that Kelly's Plant World carries that I want; they will be first choice. Excellent and fast shipping.

On a more personal note, Herb is a terrific guy that I've corresponded with for a while now; and I can't say enough good things about him and his company. His knowledge in many areas is unsurpassed--one of the finest bulb growers and propagator's in the United States. And also a truly kind and gracious gentleman. The world of professional and amateur bulb growing is much enriched by his participation!