The scoop on 'Morton's Horticultural Products, Inc.'

Morton's Horticultural Products, Inc.

McMinnville, Tennessee 37111 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-473-7753

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive floria
Athens, GA (Zone 8a)
June 30, 2014
It's about the 5th time I ordered nursery containers of various sizes from this company. Even if I ordered a small number every time, they were always shipped the same day (or next day when I ordered them in the evening) to arrive 2 days later. Service and communication were perfect every time. Their shipping price is by far the best I could find for nursery containers. I will definitely continue to order from this company.
Positive Missyinbama
Wetumpka, AL (Zone 8a)
March 23, 2010
I found this company while looking for seedling pots and supplies on Dave's Garden. They had excellent prices and service. I'll be back for more supplies later in the growing season!
Positive GardenGnome
Hamilton, OH (Zone 6a)
April 13, 2009
I first ordered from Morton when looking for the best price on a heat mat. Later when my tomatos were ready to be transplanted I ordered 4" pots. I orderd on 27 March and they were shipped same day! They arrived on 31 March only because UPS doesn't move anything over a weekend.

I will definetly order from Morton again. Good service and good price.
Positive Horseshoe
Efland, NC (Zone 7a)
March 26, 2009
Excellent company to work with, product-wise as well as customer service!

I've ordered from Morton's for quite a few years now and have had a positive experience each time. Great products, good prices, quick shipping

I highly recommend them.
Positive whitie
Baker City, OR (Zone 5b)
March 24, 2009
Ordered some 4gal. nursery pots, items I could not get locally or from Home Depot 75 miles away. Prices were very good and the quality was what I expected. Even though my order was small I am satisfied with the delivery time (especially this time of year). Web was easy to navigate. Will use them again and will certainly recommend them to anyone. I found them on Dave's Garden Watchdog.
Positive pbtxlady
Garland, TX (Zone 8a)
March 10, 2008
I recently ordered a case of 4" pots from Morton's. They shipped them the same day, and the shipment arrived at my door 2 days later. I am very happy with the quality of pots they sent.
Positive dmj1218
west Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
November 8, 2006
I recently (10/17/2006) ordered square quart pots from them. Service and shipment was very fast. I will definitely re-order from them in the future.
Positive moyesii
Long Island, NY (Zone 6b)
May 13, 2005
I've ordered from Morton's a few times. They always ship my orders very fast and have been very reliable. They have stuff that I couldn't find anywhere else, including those black plastic pots that most of the nurseries use. They accidentally sent me more than I ordered, but they refused to charge me for the extras. I thought that was very nice. Now I have too many pots! But I'm sure I'll find a good use for them ;)
Positive woco
Cedar City, UT
February 17, 2005
Great company to deal with. Please keep up the good work.
Positive evan1
Somerville, NJ
September 26, 2004
Great cust service over the phone- quick delivery. very good prices on supplies.