The scoop on 'Winterberry Farms Tissue Culture'

Winterberry Farms Tissue Culture

202 Lillie Patrick Road
Gay, Georgia 30218 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 2 companies:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Negative goldenpheasant2
Port Charlotte, FL
October 24, 2004
I ordered 2 trays of alocasia may 2004. They arrived completely destroyed due to improper boxing techniques. Not one of the plants were in their containers and the stems were all broken. They were dry as a bone. They have failed to replace or refund despite numerous emails and phone calls. I would not buy from them and do not recommend them.
Neutral smiln32
Oklahoma City, OK (Zone 7a)
August 10, 2004
My experience wasn't as good. Several of the hostas I purchased died. The company's policy is that they will replace the plants if they die within 30 days. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. Most of the hostas were smaller than I would have liked, especially given the prices. They do have a nice operation (I have been there in person), but they were understaffed at the time I was there, so it seemed a bit chaotic. I probably would not order from them again.
Positive ccoombs1
June 30, 2003
Very good, prompt service. Excellent customer service. Some hostas were very small, but they are TC...so small is expected. Some were quite large, too. They all arrived in very good condition. This was my second time ordering with them, will do it again later this year.