The scoop on 'Rose Meadow Nursery'

Rose Meadow Nursery

Richmond, Indiana 47375 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-804-8396

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive Intriguing1
Tulsa, OK (Zone 6b)
June 19, 2003
Of the 5 miniature roses I ordered, 3 arrived in bloom, and all had buds waiting to open. The plants were robust, nice looking and good-sized. Each was hand-wrapped, hand-packed and moist with great branching and heavy leafing. I was most impressed!

The only complaint I have is that it took nearly three weeks for my order to arrive from the time I placed it. They gave me a ship date, but when the order arrived, it was clear from the postmark that it had been sent a week later than they said. They are only 200 miles away... I could have walked there and picked them up faster!
Positive IlleneT
Chicago, IL (Zone 5a)
May 30, 2003
My miniature roses were beautiful, big, healthy, well packed, exceeded my expectations!
Positive JulesB
Kirkwood, MO (Zone 5b)
April 25, 2003
To my knowledge, this company only offers miniature roses, but has quite a variety. I was very pleased with their prices. Plants are very healthy, nicely packaged, and shipped on the exact date specified. Definitely recommend!