The scoop on 'Paw Paw Everlast Label Company'

Paw Paw Everlast Label Company

P.O. Box 93-T
Paw Paw, Michigan 49079 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free brochure

Comments:

Positive hardyinokc
Oklahoma City, OK
August 14, 2014
Have placed two orders with Paw Paw in the past few years. Both orders arrived promptly. Very pleased with the products I have used.
Positive LupineNight
Bethany, OK
August 13, 2014
Ordered 100 copper markers, arrived packed well, seem nice and sturdy. GREAT price! Very happy. Will do business with them again!
Positive sunrise394
South Willard, UT
June 15, 2013
Easier than I thought to make labels for the markers. I wished that I had done this years earlier and then I wouldn't be so mixed up about which pink iris is which. and red and orange. I didn't divide when I should have but if they had been marked properly then at least when we finally divided them we would have know which one was which. Good service and good product. Thanks
Positive Lizjane
COLTS NECK, NJ
May 11, 2013
I just want to add my voice to chorus of positives about this company. For some reason, there was a significant delay in shipping out my order. They apologized and sent 50 labels instead of 30 that I ordered! I consider that excellent customer service.

As to the labels themselves, I am very happy with their general appearance and function. I ordered style C, with a two-pronged wire. I love the design. The label sits at a slight angle so you can read it without bending down or resting your chin on the ground. I just wish I had these last fall. I ordered a whole bunch of spring ephemerals without labeling them. I figured I would sort it out when they came up. Unfortunately, most of them didn't. I am now having a hard time dealing with the company that shipped them. But that's another story.
Positive Barbsbackyard
Santa Barbara, CA (Zone 10a)
April 16, 2013
My first order with Paw Paw Everlast Label Company was on March 30, 2013. I received my order on April 6,2013. I ordered 100 Cap Style Labels and 100 Heavy Duty Rose labels with stainless steel wires. Just finished labeling and placing all the rose labels and am very impressed with the quality of the rose labels I received. I was so impressed that I just placed another order for 100 more of the Heavy Duty Rose labels with stainless steel wires. The Cap Style Labels are very nice too. Shipping is reasonable and quick. The order is well packaged, and I like the convenience of paying for my order with PayPal.
Barbsbackyard
Positive Nejacobs
New Hempstead, NY
September 16, 2012
At first, I had difficulty ordering products over the Internet. The site's online ordering function seemed disfunctional. But that lasted only a couple days and they got things working again after I sent them an email.

When I placed an online order and used Paypal, Paypal charged me twice for the "online use administration fee". Paw-paw saw this and phoned me the next morning to set things right. We came to a fair (even generous!)agreement on how to deal with the situation.

I ordered single staff labels. The labels do not stay on the staffs very well, but the company is apparently aware of this, as -even in the ad-they suggest adding a drop of epoxy to keep it on the staff.

The order was placed at the first part of a long holiday weekend. The company representative who phoned me alerted me that the order would not be shipped out to me until the day after, so i wouldnt be expecting their typical "quick shipping" reputation to apply to me. That was fine with me, and I was glad for the warning.

Overall, I find the customer service of PawPaw to be very good and proactive in trying to satisfy customer needs.
Positive ownedbycats
Southern, NH (Zone 5b)
March 16, 2012
They have a great selection, I was able to find labels that looked very similar to what I currently use. I was able to order on the internet and they shipped the next day. They were well packaged and exactly what I wanted. As a bonus they are America made. I will order again when I need more.
Positive ycn4chin
Dickson, TN
July 12, 2011
Quick shipping and excellent customer service. I mentioned in an email to them that I wished they had smaller quantities of replacement tags, and they called me and asked me how many I wanted, and to send them a check in the mail and they would put the tags into the box with my internet order. How very nice!! It made my day! Great products, too.
Positive naturemaiden
Cutchogue, NY
May 17, 2011
Fast ship, great labels.
Positive Horseshoe
Efland, NC (Zone 7a)
March 12, 2011
An excellent company to do business with! Extremely prompt shipping. One of my first purchases from them was nearly ten years ago and their metal plant tags are to this day still in the flower beds in excellent condition.

Positive VA_GARDEN
Hood, VA (Zone 7a)
October 20, 2010
Terrific products, excellent prices, rapid delivery and to top it all off, everything is American made. What else could you want? I am so glad I found this company. Definitely the best plant labels I've ever used.
Positive blueeyeskms
Waverly, KS (Zone 5b)
March 9, 2010
Like others, I placed my first order last year just to see what the product was. I was impressed to say the least! Great products and can't beat the shipping! I am sure I will be back for more!
Positive cooleybufo
Bakersfield, CA (Zone 8b)
February 25, 2010
They have a no-frills webpage but don't let that stop you from making an order. They have high quality markers at the best prices -- even their marking pens/pencils are inexpensive. My order arrived very quickly and completely undamaged. Did I mention free shipping if you use their order form, and just a small clerical fee if you order online? Excellent!
Positive kentstar
Ravenna, OH (Zone 5b)
September 26, 2009
This is my first time ordering garden labels and markers ever! In addition, this is also my first time ordering from this company, and I can say I'm impressed! Fast shipping, excellent communication, and reasonable prices. Thankyou!
I ordered 30 rose labels, 30 mini plant labels, and 5 crayons. I'm sure I'll be back for more, as I wanted to see how they work first. But, I have a LOT of plants, so I'm sure I'll NEED more lol!
Positive figaro52
Oak Lawn, IL (Zone 5a)
September 22, 2009
What a great company to do business with!! Great products and exceptionally fine service! I placed an online order late Thursday night and had my 200 zinc plant markers by the following Monday! Email communication during the process was very cordial and informatiive.
Positive Buckeyesnblooms
Shelbyville, KY (Zone 6a)
April 1, 2009
I highly recommend this company. I had ordered cap style plant markers previously from sellers on eBay, and Paw Paw's prices beat even the best prices I could find! Also, no shipping charges, so these plant markers were an even better deal! I placed my order and received a confimation email. The markers arrived quickly (within 3 days) and were well packed. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and will be placing my future orders with this company.
Positive chariclea
Rocky Point, NY
December 1, 2008
My experience with this company was nothing short of fabulous and surprising. I found them through a gardening blog, and discovered that they sell metal garden labels at amazingly affordable prices. But when I placed my order, because of a mix-up with PayPal, the shipping address was incorrectly sent to them as an old address where I no longer live. When my package did not show up after a couple of weeks, I contacted them about the problem -- their response, which is still surprising to me, was generous and more than fair: they shipped me another batch of labels promptly. I received this second shipment within a few days and the labels are excellent quality and would have been worth paying for a second time. I can't say enough about the excellent, friendly and prompt customer service of this company -- they have a terrific product that more people should know about and use! I will certainly be using them again and often.
Positive jvw
Clinton Township, MI (Zone 6a)
November 19, 2008
I just happened to see an ad for this company in Horticulture magazine and I was happy to see they are in Michigan. The prices and choices seemed too good to be true. I ordered from their website on Friday. Its great that they have an "Introductory Pack" so you can sample the styles. I received my order on Tuesday! Great product, great service, great prices! I'll definitly be placing a big order in the spring!
Positive koshi
Buffalo, NY
May 22, 2008
I received my order in a few days after ordering. The product came well packaged and the labels are durable and easy to use. I would like to see this company offer some type of stencil kit for the labeling process. I will order from them again.
Positive imgja
Stayton, OR
March 18, 2008
The prices are fabulous, the service is supurb & the product is american made. Even better, the shipping is free. You know those fancy metal labels you find at the store for a dollar or so each--these are the same ones for 1/3 of the cost. High quality zinc labels & even just the replacement labels if that is all you need. I ordered from them 30 years ago, and finally needed to replace some of the labels...it took me a long time to finally locate them again (I had long ago lost the materials). I just completed an order of several hundred & replacement labels to back that up. Also I have bookmarked the site & squirreled away an extra order form in my "keep forever" file box!!
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
November 10, 2007
Excellent plant markers. I have ordered from them for years. I send them a check, and the markers arrive within days. Free shipping. I have made approx. 6 orders with them, and never had one bit of problem. Highly recommended.
Positive irgoin
Salina, OK (Zone 6b)
November 8, 2007
Have made service even better with PayPal option.
Positive DALILY
Lexington, KY
October 22, 2007
I received my order seven days after I mailed it in. Received everything I ordered in a very timely manner. Great company

Dalily
Positive diamndsnjns
Crosby, TX (Zone 9a)
March 4, 2007
I just recieved my 3rd order with this company and couldn't be happier. The prices can't be beat, but to mail a check on Monday and my order be here by Friday is outstanding! Free shipping is another HUGE plus. I don't think you can go wrong with them!!!
Positive trackinsand
mid central, FL (Zone 9a)
January 27, 2007
i ordered my labels last year and forgot to add my comment. AAA+++ all the way. i couldn't ask for better service or products. thanks! am ordering more today.
Positive chemocurl
Scottsburg, IN
December 29, 2006
Great product, quickly shipped, and was a good price with free shipping.
Positive 3catladybird
Lilburn, GA
September 2, 2006
I've been using PawPaw labels for many years. I switched styles of label this year, and just recently received my order and started using the labels.
Positive Cheesy
West Bend, WI
September 1, 2006
I rate Paw Paw very highly. This is the ONLY garden marker I use in my garden. I just mailed a check for another hundred on Monday...and by Friday I had the box on my doorstep. This seems to be typical for this business. Very prompt. You never have to wait long to get your order. This product is always of consistent, top quality. The prices are quite fair and I think you get a lot of value and service for a low price. I would never switch from Paw Paw. I may switch styles (I use cap marker C) but never leave this company for another. All businesses should be run so efficiently.
Positive Melissa_Ohio
Southwestern, OH (Zone 6b)
May 27, 2005
Prices are good, the free shipping is a HUGE bonus. The markers were at my door within a week of mailing the check. I highly recommend!
Positive RNB68
Victorville, CA (Zone 8a)
April 27, 2005
Quick service. Very reasonable prices. Markers were of good quality and were packaged very nicely. Would purchase from again.
Positive captainbartelt
Sheboygan, WI
April 15, 2005
This company was a pleasure to work with..............the service was "out of this world" as my purchases came with 3 days of ordering.................I love the labels and their marking pens.....................I also e-mailed them about a question and the reply came within hours.......................can't say enough about them...
Judy Bartelt
Positive arachide
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
March 21, 2005
Super company. Mailed my check on a Sunday and had the complete order by Thursday. Prices and quality of product are excellent. Will definitely be ordering more from them.
Positive betwen
Channahon, IL
September 29, 2004
What a great company to find. Service was quick; product is well packaged and order was complete.
Iíve been busy digging up the old tags and replacing them with the new and improved.
Do not hesitate to do business with this company. Iím already thinking about Christmas presents for gardening friends.

Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
September 16, 2004
Amazingly fast turn around on order! Good prices. Plant labels arrived in good condition.
On March 23rd, 2005, sadiemaewebb added the following:

I ordered from them again this spring and had the same wonderful experience! A++++
Positive daffy1a
Highland, IL
September 9, 2004
I was amazed at how quickly my order was processed! The plant markers and carbon pens arrived in excellent condition and less than a week after I mailed my check. Others should stop searching the net - this is the lowest price I've found for quality plant markers. Great company!
Positive donrwjr
March 16, 2004
Excellent service!
I use these labels for my Hosta's. No local nurseries had them. I mailed my money order to Paw Paw on Monday 3/8/04 and by thursday (that week) UPS was at my door with the complete order.
Positive WUVIE
Hulbert, OK (Zone 7a)
March 4, 2004
Excellent!

Fast shipping included with purchase, very prompt! I, too, prefer to shop online, but this company is extremely prompt even when you send in your order via snail mail. I don't think I could have received it any faster via the internet. Great!

Very impressed with the labels and tags ordered and will not hesitate to order again very soon!
Positive Happenstance
Northern California, CA
October 25, 2003
Excellent prices, selection and customer service. Shipping is included in the pricing.

Very quick delivery on 4 different orders.
Positive jrt0812
Cambridge, WI
July 25, 2003
Free shipping is great. Sent in my order on Monday. Received labels on Thursday of the same week.
Positive poppysue
Westbrook, ME (Zone 5a)
July 1, 2003
Best prices for labels I've found. Great service too.