The scoop on 'Commonwealth Nurseries (ComNur)'

Commonwealth Nurseries (ComNur)

518 Massasoit Rd.
Worcester, Massachusetts 01604 (United States)

Phone: (508)755-2427

Comments:

Positive mjazz
Cranston
United States
May 9, 2012
I've always had good luck with this company. They sell in quantity to retail customers.
Not only do they have a good selection, but usually they have a number of options for each plant.
Positive 2862scooter
East Greenwich, RI
October 14, 2007
This is my second order this yr with ComNur. This time I ordered several ground covers (Lemon Thyme, Vinca "Illumination", and Veronica "Georgia Blue"). Not the best web site, but reasonable. They seem to act as middle man between wholesale suppliers and the retail consumer. The quantities required to order are lg (a full flat usually 16 - 24 plants in 3 or 4 inch pots), but the pricing and the quality of the plants has been excellent. Delivery was within one week and arrived as requested on Thursday for weekend planting. Packing was excellent. Highly recommended! I will definitely order from ComNur again!
Positive Mas74
March 5, 2004
I ordered 54 Vinca minor plants on two different occasions. I was notified immediately prior to shipment. The plants arrived 1 day after notification in EXCELLENT condition. One grouping has already doubled in size after just 3 weeks. My second order was just as nice, and I notified the nursery that I would definitely do business with them again.