The scoop on 'Lilies in The Valley'

Lilies in The Valley

RR #1
Rosseau, Ontario P0C 1J0 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive LadyAssassin
Belleville, ON (Zone 5b)
October 7, 2011
Overall, I had a good experience with this company. I bought a few lilies, daylilies and perennials, and while I thought the lily bulbs looked good I was not impressed with the daylily fans - they were all very very small. I was happy with everything else though.
Positive dlefferts
Agawam, MA (Zone 6a)
October 31, 2009
Bulbs are a little smaller then I like to see. Looking for a little harder to find bulbs, they had them. Communication good, packaging good, etc. Shipped every thing ordered. Will recommend.
Positive broots
Cochrane, ON (Zone 2b)
September 11, 2006
I placed my first order with this company last fall. I only ordered lily bulbs but everything arrived in good condition & they bloomed this summer. My only problem was 3 of my lily bulbs were mislabelled, but these things happen. I would order from this company again.
Positive chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
Canada
September 7, 2004
My daylilies just arrived and they were in great shape very strong roots, one small one had a hand written note from Marlene. attached to it apologizing for its small size. Very nice to deal with. will order from them again next year.
Positive echoes
South of Winnipeg, MB (Zone 3a)
June 18, 2004
This is a good company to order from. I ordered three daylilies and a couple of lilies from them late spring and was happy with everything. Nice people, good service and plants.