The scoop on 'Nettlecreek Nursery'

Nettlecreek Nursery

1830 Hollow Road
Fonthill, Ontario LOS 1E6 (Canada)

Phone: 1-888-686-1779

Comments:

Positive MnK
Paris, ON (Zone 5b)
September 7, 2005
I contacted this company via email after seeing their website-and more specifically, their list of hosta. The owner contacted me right away and although they offer on their website to ship plants, I wanted to visit the nursery as I was planning on purchasing 15-20 hosta.

I am happy to report that the owners are polite, friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. They have an impressive stock of shade loving perennials and hosta for being a small business. I ended up purchasing 24 plants, and all had excellent root systems and the plant sizes were amazing! Prices were more than reasonable, IMO. I was assisted with getting all my plants to my car, and even with getting them *in* my car.

Highly recommended!