The scoop on 'Strongs' Daylilies'

Strongs' Daylilies

48 Lakeshore Road
Stoney Creek, Ontario L8E 5C7 (Canada)

Comments:

Negative abacadae13
Zone 4b
Canada
February 5, 2009
I wanted to order from them last year, but they never answered the email I sent them. I tried again this year, no answer yet to my email after almost 2 weeks
Company representative comment on February 6, 2009:
On Feb 5, 2009 9:13 PM, Strongs' Daylilies responded with:

I'm upset about receiving negative feedback, but glad it isn't about any plants you received. This isn't a rebuttal, just a question asking what e-mail address you used. Please reply to me at our regular address mstrong@cogeco.ca , I'll be waiting for your message. If you don't hear back from me within 12 hours, it could mean that your message may have got caught in my server's spam filter. Our webmistress has totally revamped our website, I'd love your comments about the new look and the photo gallery. Hoping to hear from you soon, Maureen Strong.

Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 27, 2007
Excellent customer service, wonderful healthy fans and true to name daylilies, no TC's and gift plant included. I was very happy with my first order from this company! Iíll definitely be placing another daylily order next spring with Strongs'.

I highly recommend this mail order business to all Canadians.
Positive sazzyrose
May 20, 2007
Great customer service. Great looking plants. Need I say more.
They will be getting my business next year.
Positive chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
Canada
June 2, 2005
My plants arrived today such healthy strong daylilies. They sent a nice gift plant, and I coudn't have been happier with the substitute plant. They were great about answering my emails and I will deal with them again.
Positive hjcrazed
April 5, 2003
They have a large variety of daylilies to choose from. I have never dealt with them through the mail but have gone to their open house and they are very helpful and the plants they dig for me are a very large size. They are definetly a daylily dreamers dream come true.