The scoop on 'Terra Edibles'

Terra Edibles

Box 164
Foxboro, Ontario K0K 2B0 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive saltygarden
Sooke
Canada
November 18, 2008
I have ordered from this company three times since last year. All the seeds sent did well on the first lot, the second and third awaiting planting. They have a great selection and are very fast with delivery. Quantities are good, especially with tomatoes and peppers, and prices are hard to beat. Terra Edibles rocks for heirloom seeds.
Positive Containerted
Buford, GA
July 17, 2008
The shipping from Canada was a bit stiff, but the seed count was outstanding and the order was sent promptly on the 8 varieties of tomato seeds I ordered. Highly recommended and I will use this company again.
Positive Spookycharles
Langley, WA (Zone 8b)
February 20, 2008
Terra Edibles offers a wide variety of heirloom and open pollinated vegetables, the beans and peas that I ordered from them I had been unable to find any US retailers for and Iím very excited to have finally found a source for these varieties.

They ship to the US without any hassle, their prices for both seeds and shipping are very good and my order arrived extremely quickly. I certainly couldnít be happier and greatly look forward to trying out these and other varieties.
Positive abhere
Ojai, CA
September 14, 2004
I have ordered seeds from this company twice. They have some varieties that I was unable to get elsewhere. The seeds arrived quickly, and germination was almost 100%. They are great to do business with, and I will definitely order from them in the future.
Positive zabby17
March 21, 2003
Ordered a few kinds of seed. It arrived within two weeks; quantities were very generous and the price ($2.25 CDN) per package reasonable. Haven't planted yet so can't speak about the quality but the service was good and the selection of heirlooms pretty wide.