The scoop on 'Heritage Flower Farm'

Heritage Flower Farm

Heritage Flower Farm has 94 products listed in PlantScout.

33725 Janesville Rd.
Mukwonago, Wisconsin 53149-8909 (United States)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive rdtjr05
Franklin, TN
June 6, 2014
Excellent experience buying Lilium superbum. I had some cultural questions and Betty was quick to respond to them. She also set some expectations about their blooming which I very much appreciated.

They were in active growth but were well-packaged in a long box so their stems would not break. Would definitely order from them again.
Positive bonniejean1
Canton, OH (Zone 6a)
June 2, 2013
I ordered three plants from Heritage Flower Farm. Shipping was delayed for good reason. She ships in the beginning of the week so they won't get stalled in a post office over a weekend. They arrived in excellent condition, still moist and not droopy. The plants handled transplanting well.
Positive deereyebrow
Black Hawk, SD
May 3, 2012
Posted on June 28, 2010, updated May 3, 2012
I love ordering form this nursery. Plant sizes are very big, shipping charges are very reasonable, and you always get very friendly emails after you place the order and after it is shipped. shipping is very fast too. The first time I ordered from them, there was a lily bulb among other plants, and they sent me three bulbs instead of one, because 'they are not very happy with the size of the bulbs.' Always a delightful experience!
On May 3rd, 2012, deereyebrow added the following:

I've been ordering plants from this nursery every year. Their plants are great and always thrive, year after year, even in our tough South Dakota climate. And if there were any problems - they won't stop until they make it right! Thanks so much Betty!!! I especially love the rare and fragrant plants I got from you, and I've been enjoying them every summer!
Positive Ispahan
Chicago, IL (Zone 6a)
April 11, 2012
I was admittedly off to a rough start with this company since the USPS delivered my box of plants much later than promised *and* they managed to cook it along the way during the freak March 2012 heat wave. Not many plants survived the journey to my house, but Betty was patient, communicative and eventually replaced all of the dead ones.

I must emphasize that Betty's stock is gorgeous, large and healthy. Although much of it is bare rooted, it perked up nicely after being watered in and never seemed unhappy about being transplanted. The problems I had with the plants in my first order were entirely the fault of the USPS. Had they not screwed up, all plants sent in my order would have been perfect.

I am now very, very pleased with the plants I have received from Heritage Flower Farm. Betty lists many items that are uncommon and/or available from very few or no other sources.

Because of the quality of the plants and Betty's exceptional customer service, I would not hesitate to order again from this company. In fact, I just placed another order minutes ago! :-)
Positive jenireed
Appleton, WI
May 27, 2011
Placed an order with them, and was very happy with the plants I received. They were large and healthy, and their communication about the order was wonderful. Would definitely recommend them!
Positive j2mom98
Dayton, OH
May 15, 2009
I ordered some Spanish poppies for my rock garden. They arrived quickly & in very good condition. I received a very personable e-mail from Betty letting me know that they had been shipped (the day following the evening I ordered them). I hope to be a repeat customer!
Positive usahole
Chicago, IL
April 25, 2009
excellent selection of mostly species plants, reasonably priced, and in great condition. really the healthiest looking plants i have ever received in the mail!
Positive RobertGorski
Waukesha, WI (Zone 5a)
December 19, 2002
Betty was very helpful finding an antique rose I was unable to obtain elsewhere. The plants are all 2 years old now & healthy. I have also purchased perennials from Heritage with equally good results. Good stock, helpful staff, fair prices. A family run business that does a good job with open pollinated & antique plants. Worth a visit.