The scoop on 'Jungle Gardens'

Jungle Gardens

Watlington SPDO, Oxon, OX49 5YR
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01491 614765
Fax: 01491 614765

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Positive Stanka53
Zadar
Croatia
February 20, 2007
I am living in Croatia, on the seacoast, we have mild climate, lots of sunshine- which is advantage, but unfortunately no nurseries or garden centers with new exciting plants, somewhat tropical, they all have the same plants.
I wanted something new and online found Jungle Seeds and Gardens, from UK, with a vast choice of tropical seeds and plants. They were very helpful and sent me all the seeds I wanted, and some roots (plants can not be shipped due to size and weight). They have a great catalogue as well. At the moment I am awaiting another shipment of tropical roots. It is very convenient for me they accept credit cards and online payment. I admire them for growing tropical plants in British climate! The tubers and seeds they sent me enjoy my sunny and warm garden.
Best greetings to all