The scoop on 'Southeastern Insectaries'

Southeastern Insectaries

606 Ball Street
Perry, Georgia 31069 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-967-6777

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Debbie_Mc
March 8, 2007
I met these nice folks at the Home/Garden show in Perry, GA a year ago. They are very nice, their products are good and delivered extremely quick especially when I called them to say Not only had I ran out of mealworms but one of my bluebirds had flown down on the ground about 4 feet away from where I was sitting and would NOT stop squawking at me until I got up and went inside, called Southeastern to ask how fast they could get me some mealworms. I explained that all my blue birds were about to mutiny!!! They shipped them out right then and my lovely bluebirds were happy again. And I didn't get fussed at or in their case squawked at anymore.
Positive Lindapsy
Wilmington, NC
June 10, 2004
Purchased mealworms for years from them. Excellent service, quality product. Satisfaction guaranteed. Even when summer heat killed my order they replaced them free of charge.
Positive acmblalock
April 21, 2003
SE Insectaries has always excelled in product and service. Prices are excellent and they are very friendly and curtious on the phone.