The scoop on 'Jones Fish and Lake Management'

Jones Fish and Lake Management

3433 Church Street
Newtown, Ohio 45244 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-662-3474

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive Joseph_Cincy
Cincinnati, OH (Zone 6a)
September 19, 2012
I have only shopped on-site at Jones', and I have been happily going there for the past three years. Their pond fish stock is superb; they offer much variety, and the fish are very healthy. They also have a great selection of aquatic plants at competitive prices. I always look forward to returning.
Positive edalejrfan
Williamsburg, OH
January 27, 2005
I have never bought anything from this company by mailorder because I live 20 minutes away. I have been to this nursery/hatchery and bought a few plants. All of the plants I bought were excellent quality and size. The water hyacinth was huge and the arrowhead is still growing great after several years. I did see the fish which were very nice and healthy looking and were big for their price. The sales people are also very nice and knowledgable and a great source for someone new to ponds. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.