The scoop on 'Uncle Steve's Chile Seeds'

Uncle Steve's Chile Seeds

Fredericksburg, Virginia 22405
(United States)

Comments:

Positive Celene
Columbus, OH
January 23, 2010
It's a bit of an inconvenience that they don't take online payment, I mailed a check and received my seeds quickly. No problems with this transaction at all :)
Negative semillas
El Paso / Canary Islands
Spain (Zone 10b)
November 6, 2006
Although selling international the owner of the shop does only accept money orders or cheques. I asked if I can send a Western Union money order and he agreed.

3 weeks after communicating the transaction number that is valid to pick up cash at any Western Union agency without extra costs, I asked if the seeds had been sent, as I didnīt receive anything so far.

Shop owner Steve Norman mailed me that he didnīt receive payment and therefore didnīt send seeds.
I turned out that he is a very harsh person, unfriendly and without any idea what real customer service is.
He was not willing to pick up the cash in the next Western Union agency that was only 3.5 miles nearby in the city.
Now, two weeks later I got my payment back but lost the 15 Dollars fee I had to pay for the transaction.

Iīm running a seed service since years, if I would be so unfriendly to my customers my earnings would go to south very rapidly.