The scoop on 'The Mangrove Tree'

The Mangrove Tree

Mesquite, Texas 75185-1362 (United States)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Negative anylaan
Grandville, MI
February 2, 2006
In October of 2005, I ordered some plants from this online retailer. After about two weeks, I checked their website for an update on my order. According to their website, my order had already shipped. I continued to wait and received nothing. I emailed them from their direct link on their website, asking where my plants were. They ignored my email. I emailed them a second time which they also ignored. After they ignored my third email requesting information on my order, I demanded a refund (my credit card had been charged). They never did, so I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. It has been about four months now and I have yet to be contacted by anyone working for The Mangrove Tree.
Positive artsgarden
Walnut Springs, TX
April 6, 2005
I have order a few times from them and they always send me top Quality plants and seeds. I live in San Antonio and had made arrangements to pick up plants a few times and the quality between the shipped plants and the plants I picked up were no different and just as beautiful. All the seeds I have order have germinated, I definitely recommend this company and another nice thing is that they don't charge you until the item is shipped.