The scoop on 'Kapoho Palms'

Kapoho Palms

Pahoa, Hawaii 96778 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on August 1, 1998:
Kapoho Palms grows hundreds of species of palms and cycads. We grow plants from seedlings to large trees and ship to all the 50 states and worldwide. We have been shipping plants to satisfied customers since 1990.
To receive a copy of our latest catalog, please send an e-mail to: info@growpalms.com

Comments:

Positive tigerlily123
Raleigh, NC (Zone 7b)
July 11, 2007
I placed a large order with them in January of this year and I cannot say enough about the time that they put into helping me choose all of the palms. I got about 30 and they even sent some freebies-very generous. They came exactly when they said (they were checking the weather across the mainland to make sure it wasn't too cold), and the packing was excellent! The palms were much larger than I thought they would be-some of the liners were over 2.5' and all the palms were very healthy. They are still looking great today, I would order with them again without a second thought-one of the most pleasurable experiences I have had with an online nursery.
Positive Chris_Lorry
Vero Beach, FL (Zone 9b)
June 29, 2006
Just received an order from Kapoho Palms. The plants arrived in excellent shape were actually larger than I anticipated. Will certainly place future orders with them.

Chris
Positive fuente
August 14, 2003
I have had some very bad experiences with mail order / online palm retailers so I was extremely apprehensive to purchase any more plants online. I was refered to Kapoho Palms by a friend. I sent them an e-mail asking about some specific palms and they promptly answered me. They were extremely courteous and professional. So I figured I'd take one more shot and place an order for some rare palms. To my extreme delight and pleasure the palms arrived when I was told they would and in excellent condition. I was extremely impressed with the quality and care of their packaging. It is a pleasure to deal with Frank @ Kapoho Palms. They are very helpful, they over communicate (which is GREAT), take great pride in what they do and they have excellent palms.

I would recommend Kapoho Palms highly and can confidently say without a doubt that they are one of the best nurseries you can deal with. It is a pleasure to deal with individuals like them and I will continue to do business with them.

(This comment was completely unsolicited and I have no financial alliance or commercial interest with Kapoho Palms, other than being a customer)
Positive JoshJupiterFL
July 31, 2003
I've ordered twice from them and have been very pleased with there service and plants...
Positive DaveLaHaCA
April 29, 2003
Their catalogue is accurate, and they're very good about making adjustments when needed, which is rare.

I've ordered many plants from them, about 10-12 times.
Positive kathleendenton
March 1, 2002
I have ordered from them for several years. Their palms are rare and excellent. They are very healthy and packed very well. A great plant source of rare palms.