The scoop on 'Nature's Reign'

Nature's Reign

2636 Old Fort Schoolhouse Road
Hampstead, Maryland 21074 (United States)

Comments:

Positive tsbccowboy
Saint Paul, MN
May 8, 2009
They sent an awesome Hosta from an eBay auction. I couldn't be more pleased. Two thumbs up from here. Thank You!
Positive seban13
Windham, NH
January 30, 2007
There is NOTHING negative about Nature's Reign! As I was new to Hostas they (Jane and Emile) supplied large healthy plants with plenty of assistance and understanding. Now with over 400 varities I continue to count on their quality,knowledge, and humor ! GREAT GREAT PEOPLE and PLANTS!!
Neutral Karen
Thomasville, PA (Zone 6b)
August 3, 2006
They are the best. I have bought many hostas from them over the years and have never been anything but thrilled with what I got. I have had the distinct privilege of visiting their greenhouse and saw nothing but primo stock. They are naturesreign on eBay as well and sell fabulous start up packages for ridiculously low money. They are also the breeders of Blue Mouse Ears, and with that said who can say more. Who doesn't love Blue Mouse Ears.
On August 20th, 2007, Karen changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

Over the past couple of years, they have been very rude to me. It is such a shame because I've done nothing to them and they have such great plants. Go figure.