The scoop on 'Walnut Grove Nursery'

Walnut Grove Nursery

8348 E. State Rd 45
Unionville, Indiana 47468 (United States)

Comments:

Positive steamrocket1
Middleton, WI
July 9, 2012
I ordered a division of hosta 'Pro Tek Tor' from Walnut Grove two years ago, and it was one of the largest, healthiest plants I've ever received. It's doing very well and is challenging the better-known hosta 'Empress Wu' for size. Frank, the proprietor, was very friendly and gave me a lot of good advice on planting and growing hosta. Very good nursery!
Positive tsbccowboy
Saint Paul, MN
May 17, 2007
The service could not have been any better and the Hostas and Daylilies look great. I am very happy with the order. It has been nice to know exactly what has been going on with the order through its entirety. I was able to get 'Uncle John' and am especially excited about him; 'Powderpuff' and 'Like Butta' are beauties, as are the others. Just very happy with everything about the order (and there were bonuses too). It is going to be fun to watch 'em grow. John
On May 10th, 2008, tsbccowboy added the following:

Over the last few years I have ordered Hostas from many different online nurseries and on eBay. I have been happy with most orders; however, this order from Walnut Grove Nursery is the most impressive order I have ever received. The Hostas (and roots) were huge, the bonuses were unbelievable and he always keeps you informed of what is going on with the order.

What a beautiful order, Thank you Frank at Walnut Grove Nursery!
Positive LynneM
June 2, 2003
This is the second time I've ordered from this company. I have never seen such large hostas delivered thru the mail! Excellent customer service, Fast Delivery, my emails have always been answered within 24 hours.

Excellent!