The scoop on 'The Lilac Farm'

The Lilac Farm

25290 Hwy. 19
Cambridge Springs, Pennsylvania 16403 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Company Comment, posted on August 4, 2006:
Per a note from the owners, as of August 2006:

We are still in business, but do not have a website as we no longer ship.

The farm is still active, and will be God willing. Our hours have changed a little. Open 9 to 5 Aug thru Sept. March thru June. Closed on Monday. Otherwise, call ahead.

Mildred & Wayne Hughes

Comments:

Positive mirrorbas77
March 1, 2002
I had a wonderful time at the beautiful Lilac Farm. There are so many different kinds of flowers to choose from. I have many of the lilacs and they are wonderful. The lilacs I have bought over the years are from many different places, but I have never recommended a place to anyone except in fact only the Lilac Farm. It is JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Positive tomorrowday
January 19, 2002
If you haven't visited Millie's Lilac Farm , you are missing a trip through a beautiful garden . I love the way she calls her shrubs and plants her kids . They grow the same way . I have several of Millie's Lilacs growing in my
estate and they are a treasure to me . Millie's instructions for planting her kids are a keepsake.I give Millie's Lilac Farm a 10 plus. Paul and Kids
Positive Roamer
January 19, 2002
visited this wonderful peace of heaven in the middle of the blossoming season. The scents can not be described in words. Look forward to vising here year after year
Positive Lanya5
January 13, 2002
I was at the Lilac farm in July. My husband and I went home to see our parents. We had to stop and look around. They were very helpful, courteous, and friendly. Their general knowledge on the lilac bushes was very helpful. I do plan to stop again this year and would recommend this place to our friends.
Positive cajd
January 13, 2002
went there this past summer and found it to be beautiful,so many lilacs to choose from!
Positive Mumsie
January 6, 2002
The Lilac Farm has a wide selection of Lilac plants. The plants are hardy and are thriving. A wonderful place to visit when the lilacs bloom!