The scoop on 'Temple Nursery'

Temple Nursery

Trumansburg, New York 14886 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive memmet
Lenox, MA
February 5, 2010
A perfectly beautiful catalogue and the descriptions are clear and mouth-watering. You can't help but place an order. the amount of personal attention is extraordinary in the 21st century.
Positive Smithz
December 11, 2009
Cold Climate gardner in NW Iowa received excellent plants shipped on time and in great shape.
Positive susanwhittle
Brattleboro, VT
May 28, 2006
I was more than pleased by my experience with The Temple Nursery. Having first been charmed by the delightful descriptions of the snowdrops in the catalog, I was then further impressed by the care and attention I was given by the owner, H. Lyman. When I dropped a postcard to the address, because I had a question about the arrival date of my shipment (The Temple Nursery has neither an email or a telephone #) I was promptly sent a reply and when the little darling snowdrops arrived I was surprised to find a few 'extra' tucked into the package! This is the second year that I have ordered from him and he has always done his best to accommodate me, even when I have inquired about snowdrops not listed in the catalog. And my snowdrops are thriving! A specialty nursery well worth supporting.