The scoop on 'peonynursery.com'

peonynursery.com

Parko 45-58
Panevezys, 5300
(Lithuania)

Phone: 370-698-86899
Fax: 370-45-440314

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative graycrna4u
Clemmons, NC
October 5, 2013
I ordered two tree peonies in July, 2013. I emailed in August to get a shipment date and got no reply (though they said they replied). I emailed again in September to get a shipment date. At that time, I was informed that the plants had shipped the first week of August, and that no one claimed the shipment, and it had been shipped back to Lithuania. I was told that I could pay $25 more for shipping and get the same plants (but at that point they will have been out of the ground for 2 months and likely dead) or I could reorder and repay. Now, it is October 5, and they have my money and my plants and I have no recourse. Order from an American company or nursery for satisfactory service.
Positive reeve1
Plano, TX (Zone 8b)
May 12, 2013
What a great nursery for Peonies. Great prices for healthy 3-5 eye Peonies (some of mine were 6-7 eye). Many supreme Russian varieties as well as popular American types. Will definitely make this my first choice for Peonies. Thanks for the great experience, Gintas! Keep up the good work!
Positive peony61
Kolkwitz
Germany
October 13, 2007
Plants came without problems from Lithuania to Germany 4 years ago. Divisions are small, as always if you buy from companies in the East of Europe. They want to make you a good shipping prize and it really makes no difference after 2 years.They grew well, were true to name and a great experience and one of the very few good sources for soviet times breedings.
Positive LeonPez
Eudora, KS (Zone 5b)
March 6, 2007
I ordered from this company a few years back and got nice plants. They have now all bloomed all were true to the cultivar ordered. I think I ordered about 8 plants. I am very pleased with my peonies from them.
Leon
Positive dayli
Vienna, VA (Zone 7a)
November 5, 2006
I received 2 tree peonies from Peony Nursery. They were small but in excellent shape, beautifully healthy. The website is great and their prices are very reasonable--good communication too. I really am very pleased.
Negative wildgeese
June 4, 2003
Last year I ordered 9 peonies from this company -- a little nervous about its distant location but willing to take a risk, as the prices were so great (6 to 8 bucks a peony). I have to say their shipping was fast and efficient, but the roots were much less developed than any of the others I've received and this year the plants, though thriving, are distinctly smaller in comparison, too.
Neutral arsenic
(Zone 7a)
April 3, 2003
Have a nice selection of Paeonia lactiflora and officinalis cultivars. Reasonable prices, appears to have experience exporting plants.