The scoop on 'Roberts Flower Supply (orchidmix.com)'

Roberts Flower Supply (orchidmix.com)

12390 Root Rd
Columbia Station, Ohio 44028 (United States)

Phone: 440-236-5571

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: $0.60

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Company Comment, posted on April 8, 2003:
Suppliers of orchid mixes, fir bark, coconut husk chips, diatomite, coir, wire supports, wire hangers. Orchid pots, orchid baskets, granulated charcoal, sponge roc perlite, long fiber sphagnum moss, plant lights, fertilizer, pesticides, fungicides, greenhouse material, Cypripediums & other native orchids

Comments:

Positive cicada
Brownsville, KY (Zone 6a)
November 11, 2008
Wonderful company I recommend highly. I placed an order on November 6th. by email and received it four days later. Customer service was excellent. Emails were answered promptly, and the product was packaged and shipped before my payment (check) was received. Thank you.
Positive PabloVerde
Canton, GA
July 9, 2007
I had heard good reviews of the various orchid mixes provided by this company, so I decided to give them a try. Although the web site is lacking in a good user interface for ordering, my e-mail was followed up quickly by phone and my order was placed in just a few minutes.

The product was quickly delivered, very well packed and as expected.

I will use them again.

Positive KWoods
Glen Cove, NY (Zone 7a)
May 7, 2004
Very nice.

Ordered Cyp. candidum (VERY hard to find) in the fall got nice ones with big root systems and... what do you know?... up it comes this spring looking about as beautiful as could be imagined.

I will certainly be keeping an eye on what is offered in future.
Positive Wicmiss
October 4, 2003
The first time I meet Wayne and his family I immediatly felt confident that my order for supplies would be perfect with no hassels. I love the range of orchid supplies and the selection of orchids avaliable. Its been almost 4 years and I couldnt ask for a better supplier of orchid products. Thank You!
Positive triviologist
Buffalo, NY
June 10, 2003
I order wholesale. Good product selection, fine packaging, great product.