The scoop on 'Horus Botanical'

Horus Botanical

HCR 82 Box 29
Salem, Arkansas 72576 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative lfsxdth
Ellicott City, MD
April 19, 2006
I sent this company three dollars for a catalog in early fall. The check was promptly cashed but no catalog was sent. After the fall and winter season when I typically receive my gardening catalogs, a followup letter was sent stating that I received no catalog and asking if they could kindly resend or send me a catalog. It now has been several months and still no response to my followup letter and still no catalog.
Positive cbandpb
May 18, 2004
Horus has some unusual plants and seeds, hard to find anywhere else. This is especially true of shallots. They can sometimes be a bit slow, but the material is in good shape when it arrives. They are a little skimpy on seeds, and germination rates are moderate. Overall a good company. I will use them again.