The scoop on 'Good Daylilies'

Good Daylilies

305 Jonesboro St.
Bluff City, Tennessee 37618 (United States)

Phone: 423-538-4732
Fax: 775-252-9743
Paper Catalog Cost: free

Visit Good Daylilies at:

Comments:

Positive Loligo
Murphysboro, IL (Zone 6b)
August 8, 2009
The plants arrived in great shape, and Donna was very flexible with my shipping needs. Great communication and excellent prices (I bought during a Buy One, Get One sale).
Positive Buckeyesnblooms
Shelbyville, KY (Zone 6a)
May 13, 2009
I purchased from Good Daylilies and took advantage of their free shipping offer in March. I received healthy plants with nice roots and even a bonus even though I was already getting free shipping. They also included extra fans with many of my plants. Donna was great with communication and I am very happy with my purchase!
Positive rhettdog
Jefferson, GA
April 17, 2009
My Good Daylilies arrived healthy and strong yesterday. The fans were extra large --- the prices very reasonable!! Donna is a great communicator and very helpful. I will be ordering again from them soon!
Positive satarina
Jonesborough, TN (Zone 6b)
March 5, 2009
I have bought daylilies from the Good's several years in a row, and I'm preparing for another purchase this spring. They are wonderful to do business with, prices are reasonable, and the bonus plants they pick for me are always beautiful and just what I like. I gladly make the 1/2 hour drive to do business with them every year. Every plant I've purchased from them is still healthy and happy, and I highly recommend the Good's to anyone looking to buy daylilies!
Positive motherhen4
Sweetwater, TN
July 12, 2007
Very nice to do business with. Bonus plant and all plants very clean and nice. Will do business with again.
Positive cindiw2eyes
Wichita, east near Andover, KS (Zone 6b)
August 9, 2006
After seeing their post on gardenweb mentioning a sale, I sent a wish list to Donna Good. She let me know what they had from my list and helped me trim my wants to under $100. Today I got 2 boxes full of the healthiest looking fans imaginable! I was promised double fans, but some were full clumps! They were cleaned, trimmed, labeled and wrapped in moist newspaper and delivered exactly when they said they would be. A+ on communication, product and delivery. My only disappointment is that I didn't order a few hours sooner so I could buy some that sold out! I'll order sooner next year.
Positive phredo
Monroeville, PA
August 3, 2006
I ordered a small number of daylilies from Good Daylilies - all aspects of the transaction went smoothly. BIG, healthy plants were rec'd including a bonus and a sale price was given on one cultivar which wasn't expected! Great communication, a large selection to choose from, and very reasonable prices. Will definitely order from again!
Positive dmcdevitt
Schroon Lake, NY (Zone 4a)
June 3, 2006
I was grateful to get Sister of Praise! The plants were all healthy strong fresh double fans, with a generous bonus. Communication was excellent.

I highly recommend Spike and Donna Good at Good Daylilies!
Positive pelletory
Marlton, NJ
April 6, 2006
Very friendly and informative. Nice plants with great root systems. Highly recommend!
Positive violetblue
Mount Carmel, TN
August 23, 2005
Great place to order daylilies Healthy & large divisions , always true to name , Donna is so nice & always is efficient
with orders , thier garden is beautiful ,very well took care of also. I will always order from them , great selection & prices
Positive kudu
Kingsport, TN
July 16, 2005
I have visited and purchased daylilies from Donna and Spike Good twice - once in spring of 2004 before the flowers were blooming and once in July of 2005 when the flowers were in full bloom. The Good's are great to work with - they take their time, they teach you about the flowers, they pulled out albums of pictures when the plants weren't in bloom. You feel like you are visiting friends. Their website http://www.gooddaylilies.net has pictures of the flowers and information. I have sent them e-mail and called them to ask questions and they have always been very helpful. I highly recommend these growers.
Positive mnorberry
Arcata, CA (Zone 9b)
February 4, 2004
I am new at raising Day lilies. I have ordered twice from Good Daylilies and each time this company was very helpful. Donna has went out of her way to answer questions and make suggestions when asked, and when I did receive the order the "Bonus" (which I didn't expect) were great. I really feel this company has the customer in mine and as a quality control inspection I can say their plants are outstanding.
Mike N.
Positive pentama
Johnson City, TN
August 2, 2003
I visited Good Daylilies and was overwhelmed by the hundreds of varieties of plants blooming on their property.

Spike Good was very helpful in suggesting plants that fit my budget, color and size needs. My new lilies are doing very well, and I will definitely buy from these growers again.