The scoop on 'Haleahi Orchid Ranch'

Haleahi Orchid Ranch

41-928 Kakaina Street
Waimanalo, Hawaii 96795 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Susan26
Ace, TX
August 17, 2005
I belonged to their Orchid of the Month Club for over a year and am still enjoying the plants they sent. (I ran out of room or I'd still be a member.) Each month I received a plant in spike or bloom, plus a bonus plant. Their club is one of the most reasonable on the web. They always send an email telling you when your plants will arrive. I recommend them highly, especially for those who are just starting out with orchids.
Positive Orchidguy52
April 17, 2003
I ordered 4 cats and a group of 3 den seedlings. When the order arrived 2 of the Cats were in Bud. One of the Den seedlings was starting to spike. I also recieved afree mini Cat that was in Bud and a Gran seedling. All othe Orchids arrived alive and healthy. On top of this they e-mailed me and called on the phone to let me know the shipping date and when they would arrive. Now that is service. I will be ordering from them again.