The scoop on 'Junglecactus.com'

Junglecactus.com

266 Morro Hills Road
Fallbrook, California 92028 (United States)

Phone: 760-451-0718

Comments:

Positive leahrenee1
Orlando, FL
August 15, 2008
They pack their cuttings with care. All were healthy and as advertised.
Positive Redheaddstpchld
Rock Hill, SC
July 20, 2008
I just received my first ever order from Junglecactus.com.
I was still a little nervous about buying online, and the owner was very nice and emailed me back when I called them.

I got very healthy cuttings that I can't wait to plant! lol

I would for sure recommend them to anyone who is looking for Epiphyllums!!!

Thanks
Positive Spider07
Lilburn, GA
January 27, 2006
I agree with everyone.

They are very helpful, fast service and very strong, healthy cuttings. Will be going back for more!

Anna
Positive rusty2004
Lodi, CA
July 22, 2004
I saw this site on watchdog, and looked at it, was tempted and ordered. Ordered the 17th and had order 21st. Was very pleased with customer service and received very strong green, fresh cuttings.
On March 16th, 2005, rusty2004 added the following:

I ordered 15 cuttings again this year after 1st order last year, received beautiful cutting again. Fast service, good customer service, send bonus cuttings also. Very pleased.
Marlene Motz
On June 8th, 2005, rusty2004 added the following:

Again received great cuttings, customer excellent. Ordered on weekend, send monday.
bonus cuttings very muchh apprciated

On July 8th, 2006, rusty2004 added the following:

Again received perfect cuttings , very fast in sending, best helpful customer service you could ask for.
Appreciated bonus cuttings too.
Marlene
Positive Brugmania
Fort Myers, FL (Zone 10a)
May 8, 2003
Wow , what a great experience it was to deal with this company.
They specialize in Epiphyllum (orchid cactus) cuttings only and have over 175 hybrids to choose from.
I placed my order on May 2, it was confirmed via e-mail immediately , on May 5 was sent an E-mail that my order was shipped! They arrived today May 8 and are beautiful cuttings. How easy was that!
The website is easy to navigate and they have a 30 day no questions asked guarantee.. I also received complete instructions on the best way to root them . Needless to say I'm very pleased.