The scoop on 'Old Sturbridge Village Seeds'

Old Sturbridge Village Seeds

1 Old Sturbridge Village Road
Sturbridge, Massachusetts 01566 (United States)

Comments:

Very satisfied with the seeds & instructions I received! Great company
Positive szsicard
Sturbridge, MA (Zone 5b)
January 14, 2013
Great seeds with excellent detailed instructions. I was able to get several varieties I've never had luck with before to sprout and thrive. Very pleased.
Positive Nin
April 26, 2004
Ordered on a Friday morning, and seeds arrived next day (within MA). Seeds were labelled properly, sealed properly, and ready to go. I consider them to be a great place to go if you're trying to put together a historic garden, or looking for an oddball flowering plant or vegetable that is hardy to colder climates. These folks will always get my business! The only drawback is that there are fewer varieties available than they grow at the museum. Hoping they will keep adding to their offerings!