The scoop on 'ePontoPlants'

ePontoPlants

San Diego
(United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive JarchowInc
October 28, 2003
We are a small nursery in Washington State. As such we purchase trees and plants from many growers, ePonto being one of them. We have found their products, delivery, and packaging to be excellant and dependable. The communication is excellant and their guarantee of product is beyond reproach. ePonto receives a 10 from our firm. Paul Williams V.P. Jarchow, Inc. P.S. If anyone has any questions, they may feel free to call or e-mail us at: 1-509-588-4359. paulwilliams87@yahoo.com
Negative Carena
Woodburn, OR (Zone 8a)
July 17, 2003
I ordered from Eponto a few months ago. My order arrived with one wrong plant (the website had the same code for two different plants), I was promised that the correct one would be sent right away, and then didn't hear or see anything more from them. The other plants all died within a week, I am very, very disappointed in this company and will not order from them again.
Positive Sue_WA
Seattle, WA (Zone 8a)
May 24, 2003
Plants packaged well. All of the plants healthy except for one, and one plant not shipped with order. I placed my order via their website, and even though you do not receive an acknowledgement of your order, you will receive a shipment confirmation. Overall, I would give a rating of 7 out of 10.
Positive Ronna
Tulsa, OK (Zone 6b)
May 6, 2003
Very nice plants for extremely good prices, packaged well, and delivered when promised. They were as fresh coming out of the box as they must have been going in. I will definitely be buying from them again!