The scoop on 'The Drip Store'

The Drip Store

980 Park Center Drive, Ste E
Vista, California 92081 (United States)

Phone: 877-597-1669
Fax: 760-597-1673

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on August 18, 2006:
The Drip Store, the online drip irrigation specialist, is your friendly source for professional help, quality drip irrigation products, and competitive pricing. Drip irrigation is easily adaptable for use in home gardening, commercial landscapes, agriculture, greenhouses, and nurseries.

Comments:

Positive tree_beard
SKILLMAN, NJ (Zone 6b)
June 15, 2013
I've been buying from these folks since 2008 and have always had fast and reliable service. Their on-line how-to guides were a huge help when I installed my 1st drip system. I found a few places on-line that had slightly lower prices but invariable the other places added on a couple of bucks for 'handling'. The Drip Store's shipping charge is just the basic USPS or UPS costs.
As to quality, the parts have always worked well. My orders get here fast and there has never been anything missing. I would definitely recommend this supplier.
Positive gfm
Melrose, MA
July 21, 2010
It's been such a dry summer that I ordered a drip irrigation kit for my shrubs and trees. The Drip Store shipped the same day I ordered and I received the kit just a few days later. There was an important part missing from the kit, but after sending an e-mail notifying them, I had an apologetic response within an hour of the business opening and 2 days later had the part in hand. Very fast shipping, excellent customer service and post purchase support. I will definitely be purchasing supplies in the spring for the garden and rest of the yard from The Drip Store.
Positive jomoncon
New Orleans, LA (Zone 9a)
July 26, 2008
Very knowledgeable people. Fast shipping. Great prices. I've ordered 3 times from them & if I ever need anything else, they'll get my business again.
Positive baybrio
Poplar Grove, IL
May 28, 2007
These folks have the fastests shipping I've ever experienced. My products arrived before the email indicating they'd been sent.

The site is very informative, the products are great and reasonably priced.

I purchased components for a drip system for my new windbreak. I thought this store would be more expensive as their web site is really wonderful, but after doing a great deal of research, they came out on top of the list.

Not only is the selection wonderful, but the descriptions with the products contain a nice mix of what the product does (not all sites explain the components) and technical information so you do not order parts that won't fit with each other.

I'm still learning the ropes of the drip system. I've expanded the system from just the windbreak to landscaping around the farm. I am still experimenting with different components to water different types and sizes of plants, but with this company's help the process has been fun and rewarding.

Positive throneofyord
College Station, TX (Zone 8b)
February 21, 2005
There was no wait on either of my calls for support. I needed support because I made a mistake, not them.
The price was superb. They kept me informed on when the order was processed and when it was sent, by email and sent me the tracking number with the link to track. The information on-line is detailed and simple. The product I received is great. I will be ordering more as soon as I can afford to. These guys are great.
Positive rosiesplace
Plain City, OH (Zone 5b)
March 31, 2004
We spent many hours reading and understanding about drip irigation from this companies very informative site. On a Thursday we placed an order for a system. We received a conformation of our order. On Friday we recieved notice that our order was being processed. Later on Friday we received notice that our order had been shipped - with the tracking number. It arrived the following Wednesday! That is SIX days from order to delivered items. Their site and service are OUTSTANDING!
Positive PAgardener
Plymouth Meeting, PA
May 14, 2003
I recently ordered supplies to build a drip system for my garden. I used this website repeatedly over the winter to help me understand how to design the system. The site has excellent information and great prices (even with shipping all the way to the East coast). They were out of 1/2" tubing, so it took a couple of weeks to get my order, but everything came just as ordered (almost $200 worth of tubes, drippers, etc.) Whenever I wasn't sure what to do- back to the website! I ordered 5 hose Ys and 3 leaked (defective), so I emailed them about the problem and they insisted on sending out replacement parts (even though I did not return the old ones). This company is great!