The scoop on 'Hand to Land Flower Farm'

Hand to Land Flower Farm

Rough and Ready, California 95975 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive bibbykitty
San Antonio, TX (Zone 8b)
July 1, 2011
They need to do a website! A little hard to contact Rhonda, email is how I did it.

I bought two hard to find salvias from her. They are large and healthy, beautifully packaged. They arrived by priority mail in great shape.

Highly recommend her plants. They are as nice as any I have gotten elsewhere and these two are almost impossible to find.

Rose
Positive bighare
Nevada City, CA
May 26, 2008
I live in the area so haven't ordered by mail but I can assure you the plants are vigorous and hardy, having been grown outdoors in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Fabulous collection of Salvias but a lot of other unusual, hard-to-find plants. Mom & pop operation, kind and knowledgeable young couple. I hope they make it--it's a great little nursery. I've spent hundreds of $$$ there, and subjected the plants to a fair amount of abuse, so I'm qualified to comment on their vigor.