The scoop on 'Pike Lake Greenhouses'

Pike Lake Greenhouses

Box 72 R.R. 7
Pike Lake, Saskatchewan S7K 1N2 (Canada)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive charissas118
Calgary
Canada
August 10, 2008
AMAZING!!!! I ordered three varieties of Hoyas from Pike Lake and they are AWESOME!

HUGE, beautiful, healthy plants, well rooted, healthy and shipped without a mark or having lost a grainule of dirt.

My order shipped very quickly and I am 110% pleased with it.

I would recommend this HIGHLY!
Positive threegardeners
North Augusta, ON
June 19, 2008
I received some beautiful Hoyas from him!! Wonderfully packed, not a drop of soil out of place. Nice healthy, full plants. Will most definitely order from him again.
Positive ewdy
Toronto, ON (Zone 6a)
December 5, 2006
Highly recommended Canadian supplier. I bought Hoyas couple of times from Pike Lake and they arrived in excellent condition, very well packed. Multiple, healthy, well rooted cuttings in each pot with new growth already.
I would order from Tom again without hesitation.
Positive Lilypon
Moose Jaw, SK (Zone 3b)
July 25, 2005
Thank you so much Tom!

Today I received 8 lovely Hoyas and am very pleased with them. They were very well protected for their journey and arrived in excellent shape. It is soooo nice to have a supplier that has a number of wonderful, and not commonly seen, selection of Hoyas available to Canadians (and at a very reasonable price).
Positive ceedub
Whitby, ON (Zone 5b)
July 13, 2005
I ordered eight hoyas from Pike's. The plants arrived in absolutely excellent condition, they were very well protected in their packaging and not even one leaf was damaged in transit. Since I've received them (a little over a month), they have been growing nicely. I would add one note here, though. One, and maybe two of the hoyas I was sent are mislabelled. When I spoke with Tom about it, he told me that he's had his hoyas since the 1980s, and isn't surprised that is the case. I have told him that once the two hoyas have bloomed, I will have them identified and advise him what the correct names for these hoyas are. I will continue ordering hoyas from Pikes with no hesitation whatsoever, at least until I have all the hoyas he has. The worst that can happen is that I'll get a duplicate plant, and that's what plant trades are for!
Positive PanamonCreel
Celaya
Mexico (Zone 10a)
September 12, 2003
Excellent packaging, beautiful large healthy plants for a very reasonable price. The 3 month wait was long but for such nice plants it is worthwhile the wait.
Definitely will order again from them.
Keep up the good work Tom!
Positive guppy1
August 28, 2003
I highly recommend Pike Lake Greenhouses. I ordered seven hoyas from them. The plants were received in excellent condition - very healthy and the 4" pots were nice and full. I was very impressed with how well they were packaged for shipping - excellent. I would definitely order from them again. Thanks Tom.