The scoop on 'National Gardening Association Garden Shop'

National Gardening Association Garden Shop

1100 Dorset Street
South Burlington, Vermont 05403 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-538-7476

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive TexasTammy
Pearland, TX
February 7, 2009
I ordered two items from the National Garden Association Garden Shop, and one arrived broken. I reported the problem to the company's Customer Service office and talked to a very friendly and helpful representative. She immediately had a replacement sent out, which arrived quickly. I had originally selected this company because of its high ratings on Dave's Garden, and I'm happy to now add my own positive rating and high praises. I appreciate companies that value excellent customer service and will definitely be using this one again.
Positive daylilydazed
Sewaren, NJ
June 16, 2008
I have ordered both copper markers, metal markers and scented geraniums from them. Service is prompt and accurate and they sent a nice bonus of seeds. I will order from them again.
Positive winterrobin
South Dennis, NJ (Zone 7b)
August 21, 2007
I was so happy to find lily "Vermeer" at this shop, so I placed my order for 6 bulbs. But, instead of holding the order for bulb planting season, they shipped them IMMEDIATELY, in August! I visited the Lily Forum for advise on what to do - plant them in the ground now or plant them in the fridge?????? A member responded with advise to go ahead and plant them, but treat them with a mild bleach solution first. This I will definitely do, since they have a mouldy smell. It won't be until next summer when I can tell if they survived or not!
On August 28th, 2007, winterrobin changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Susan from Nat'l Gardening's customer service sent me a d-mail, generously offering to replace the lily bulbs. She pointed out that there is a way, under "comments" on the order page, to specify WHEN you wish the bulbs delivered.
I overlooked that - my fault - but still, the bulbs do have a musty odor, so I will take advantage of the replacement.
Positive NatalieMartin77
Beverly Hills, CA
June 22, 2007
My raised bed order arrived quickly and in good shape. They have beautiful dried wreaths and flower baskets. Unique products at reasonable prices. Obviously a customer service oriented company and I like that my purchases support educational programs.
Positive msanjelpie
Meridian, ID
June 17, 2004
They have a NGA 'gardening with kids' catalog that is very interesting. Ordered copper name plates. They arrived quickly and in good condition. Would order from again...

DECOBUG