The scoop on 'Bonsai of Brooklyn'

Bonsai of Brooklyn

2418 McDonald Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11223 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Mage973
Sylvania, OH
May 20, 2011
Great online buying experience and I recommend Bonsai of Brooklyn! I asked several varied questions thru email and they were all answered in a timely, friendly and professional manor.

Pros:
-Good communication, quick shipping, easy to use web site.
-Good products
-Everything was as described/photographed
-My order was accurate, nothing was missing or mistaken.
-The beautiful pots I received were well protected for shipping.

Cons: none

Recommended.
Positive ladyblue3000
Brooklyn, NY
April 6, 2011
I had a previously horrible experience from another Bonsai Company and was afraid to try another company via the internet but I took a risk, and with the outcome/results I was very very happy! 101% Satisfied.

I instructed Bonsai of Brooklyn to please send my pkg via USPS and it was done.

Pkg came really super fast like Speedy Gonzales as per my instructions and the Juniper plant was just like the picture said it would look like: Absolutely beautiful and healthy! I will certainly do business here again and have instructed all my friends to order from this prestigous store. I also ordered a piece of figurine and it came neatly wrapped and just as the picture illustrated, just as the way it look and I was very pleased.

You want your dollar's worth? How about quality?
Please shop at Bonsai of Brooklyn, where quality meets your dollar match. Thanks!!!
Positive flower36child
Middletown, NJ
November 30, 2009
I have ordered supplies from them on numerous occasions. They have excellent shipping and good prices.
Positive verdigris
Brooklyn, NY
July 15, 2005
Good source for gardening supplies. They have some hard to find items, shipping was quick, service and email correspondence was quick and friendly.
Positive crazylewn
Pittsburgh, PA
June 1, 2005
Paul of Bonsai of Brooklyn was very helpful and accommodating to a complete pre-beginner in email correspondence and on the telephone. Telephone ordering worked well, as Paul's suggestions during the process were valuable. My order arrived when promised in perfect condition. If my first attempt at bonsai isn't a complete disaster, I'll definitely deal with BofB again.
Positive CCGardenlady
Staten Island, NY
July 9, 2003
I ordered 4 diferent Serissa pre-Bonsai plants from them to train myself and got the ones I asked for and paid for which is very nice to have done as you get the shape you desire in the plant. They have a website where you pick and choose the plant you want. Excellent condition, and packaging. I am a very satisfied customer and will buy from then again.