The scoop on 'Duluth Trading Co.'

Duluth Trading Co.

170 Countryside Drive
Belleville, Wisconsin 53508 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-382-2345
Fax: 1-888-950-3199

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive jasmerr
Merrimac, WI (Zone 4b)
June 20, 2007
I recently placed an order with this company and I am very please with both the products and customer service.
Positive trhennessy
Munster, IN
December 14, 2005
Responsive Customer Service and very durable, great looking products at fair prices. These folks do it right.
Positive Mystico
Kingston, WA
December 5, 2004
The products and service of this exceptional group of people is very rare in this day and age of cheap things.....their attention to detail, and quality of materials and design , has made me a lifelong purchaser of anything they sell....they offer items that are difficult to find anywhere else, and they change ordinary designs for clothing to work in, into the most comfortable , practical apparel I have ever worn, and I own a small sanctuary/ranch/farm in the state of Washington, with all of its variety of weather conditions....and they make me look good, too! I can't too strongly suggest taking a look at their website...........