The scoop on 'The Orchid Connection'

The Orchid Connection

San Diego, California 92138 (United States)

Comments:

Positive nancyannerowe
January 1, 2001
This was my very first time purchasing orchids by mail; this company specializes in, I think, Mexican species; the website is fairly new. Prices seem to average about 15/each. Minimum order was 50, so I ended up ordering a total of four orchids, totaling $61 plus shipping. I expected 2"-4" pots, and plants that would bloom in a year or so. I got one mounted on a slab or wood, which obviously had bloomed a number of times; three plants in 6" pots - two with spikes beginning! They arrived very well packed, and look quite lush and healthy. "Pleasantly surprised" is understatement. In addition, co. e-mailed me when they shipped, and again in a few days to ask if the plants had arrived, and if I was satisfied with them. I would, and will, order from this company again. I am ecstatically pleased..