The scoop on 'Peony Meadows'

Peony Meadows

4344 Stony Point Road
Keswick, Virginia 22947 (United States)

Comments:

Positive WeeklyWeeder
Polson, MT (Zone 5b)
October 5, 2010
My order of Moonstone, Gay Paree and Mt. St. Helens peonies arrived yesterday. My goodness, what huge, happy roots these are!
They were carefully packed and promptly shipped.
I expect great things from these beautiful plants.
Thanks so much for a pleasing experience.
Colleen in Polson, MT
Positive Lawbabie
Arlington, VA
May 10, 2010
Stopped by to visit Peony Meadows during a road trip this weekend. After walking around and taking pictures of all the gorgeous specimens for quite a while, had the pleasure of speaking with Jim, who was very knowledgeable and even gave me some tips for managing some of the peonies I already have at home. I bought several potted plants on the way out (couldn't wait until the Fall!). Will definitely do business again.
Positive ben773
Waukegan, IL
October 20, 2007
I concur with jacobstroud with the size of the peony roots I received. They were huge and thick. The roots were cleaned and dipped in dilute bleach solution before shipment. The packaging was superb. I'm very impressed and will definately order from them again.
Positive jacobstroud
Stephens City, VA (Zone 7b)
October 22, 2004
I ordred two peony selections from Peony Meadows in October of 2004, I am thrilled with the specimens that I received. I have never in my life seen such large, heavy, healthy roots. They are incredible. I received great communications from Peony Meadows along with prompt delivery, great packing and again, fabulous eye and root systems. I highly recommend this company. They also have an easy to use on line catalog. Thank you Peony Meadows! Since I am also a Virginian, I hope to vist their gardens near Charlottesville this spring.